"Going Green" Spring Break Camp at the Springs Preserve
Have the coolest, "greenest" Spring Break ever with awesome eco-fun at the Springs Preserve, March 30-April 3 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.! It's Las Vegas' ultimate kids' nature playground.
Each day of camp has a different theme:
- WATER Monday: water testing, flash floods, make an aquifer, bubble painting
- SOLAR Tuesday: make your own sunscreen, solar oven snacks, ultraviolet bead crafts
- SOIL Wednesday: the dirt on worms, great soil ball challenge, adobe brick making
- PLANTS Thursday: Chocolate! The Exhibition, dissect a seed, make paper, kitchen criminals
- RECYCLING Friday: Mad Science, Recycle Olympics, Trash Boat Challenge, make corn plastic
You'll also enjoy acting with Drama Kids, games, museums and more!
Enrollment and Costs
This camp is for kids ages 6-12 only. The cost is $200 per week for Springs Preserve members, $225 for non-members. After-hours care is available from 6:30 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m. for an additional $50 fee.
Visit the Springs Preserve website to register.